0



Smoke fills the passage as firefighters put out the blaze inside a space on the ninth flooring of a 16-storey condo structure in Pattaya, Chon Buri, early Friday early morning. A Norwegian guy, 66, passed away inside his space. (Picture by Chaiyot Pupattanapong)

CHON BURI: A 66-year-old Norwegian guy passed away in a fire in his condo space in Pattaya early on Friday early morning.

The blaze sent out individuals leaving their spaces in panic.

The fire began in a space on the ninth flooring of the 16-storey Center Condotel in Bang Lamung district and was reported to cops about 5am.

As firecrews hurried to the structure, smoke rippled into the passages and homeowners got away from their spaces. Firemens sprayed fire retardant chemicals and water on the fire, which took them more than one hour to put out.

The space was gutted by the blaze. A Norwegian guy, 66, whose name was kept pending alert of family members, was discovered dead on his bed.

Personnel at the condo informed cops the emergency alarm sounded on the ninth flooring and when they hurried to examine it out they discovered the Norwegian guy’s space was on fire. They required firefighters and cops. Individuals residing in the structure were left from their spaces.

Forensic inspectors were still at the scene wanting to identify the reason for the fire. Damage was approximated at 500,000 baht or more.

Gain from listening

Click play to listen to audio for this story, or download to conserve the file


Like it? Share with your friends!

0

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win
Pattaya.Today