A teenage Russian basketball gamer was unfortunately eliminated by electrocution in Pattaya last night. The boy, 19 years of age Alex Sobolev, touched a light pole on a court outside a school in the Bang Lamung district.

An eyewitness and buddy of Sobolev, twenty years old Bodin Thongsuea, informed rescuers that Sobolev had actually gone to bring a basketball that had actually bounced away and landed near an iron fence, and the pole.

Bodin stated Sobolev mistakenly touched the pole with a power leak, while he was taken in sweat. He then was up to the ground, passing out.

Rescuers showed up on the scene after they looked out that Sobolev had actually lost consciousness after touching the pole. The rescuers discovered Sobolov hardly breathing while resting on the court in Soi Sukhumvit Pattaya 15, The Pattaya News reported.

The rescuers then administered standard life assistance, prior to hurrying Sobolev to the closest medical facility. Regrettably, he did not endure.

Pattaya‘s Deputy Mayor Manote Nongyai today bought the short-lived closure of all basketball courts in front of Pattaya Technical College for security tests, Bangkok Post reported.

Manote led a group to check the court today. He stated they discovered that the electrical circuitry had actually peeled away and been exposed at the base of the pole. This was presumed to have actually triggered the disaster, nevertheless, an examination is continuing. Manote guaranteed to set up payment and assistance for Sobolev’s household.

On Facebook, the president of the Restriction Bueng Devil Rays Club composed …

Raised in Pattaya, and Alex was among the brightest basketball stars of Chon Buri. He had a brilliant future ahead of him, it was really awful what took place to Alex.”

Like it? Share with your friends!