The interior of the 20-million baht home was entirely gutted by the fire.

Damage is approximated at 20 million baht when fire damaged a Canadian expat’s home in East Pattaya.

Firemens came to your house in Phutara Town in Nongprue Feb. 4 to discover flames spreading out from the 2nd flooring to the very first. By the time they manage the fire, damage was disastrous.

Nobody was hurt.

Your home is owned by a 58-year-old Canadian. The fire started on the 2nd flooring and spread rapidly to the very first. Cops think that the fire was brought on by an electrical brief circuit.

Rescue employees and firemens console the 58-year Canadian who remained in a state of shock after leaving from his burning house.

Previous post Pattaya-Jomtien dining establishment takes control of beach for personal dining
Next post Pattaya Strolling Street neon indications get 2-month reprieve

Like it? Share with your friends!